Will Bestbuy...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Turkeywrap, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Turkeywrap macrumors regular

Accept a iPhone return if the iPhone got a little chip in the screen, like will they really care?

2. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

3. tjwaggoner macrumors regular

4. cward0715 macrumors regular

I'd just give them some story about how your proximity sensor isn't working. They are less likely to check the problems than an apple store. Anyway, that's how I'd play it.

5. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

It depends on how bad if it's really minor they probably will but my best buy(I am in the geek squad ha) they probably would not. Just depends on how nice they are

6. Turkeywrap thread starter macrumors regular

It's really really small, it kinda looks like dirt on the screen

7. Lava Lamp Freak macrumors 65816

I returned my 32GB to get a 16GB, and I don't recall them even looking to see if it was in the box. I don't think you'll have to worry about it.

8. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

Tough to Say.

I know when I returned my first 2 iphone 4's at Apple they didn't look it over all that much. In fact the whole thing was very informal. They didn't even ask for a receipt the first time. Then again it was right after the "problem" was announced. Did you get a full subsidy? If not, and you paid over $400 for it you will have to wait for a check refund. Pretty sure they don't do cash returns for over $400. (I returned a TV once only a week after I bought it) The check came in a week or less.

I don't know how far you are from an Apple store but if it's within an hour I'd go there. They made it very painless for me. Then again I was replacing not returning. Good Luck.

Blonde Buddhist