The only thing stopping me from ordering a new iMac is the decision between 1TB Fusion and 3TB Fusion... I've read the other threads but I'm wondering what others have done: Ordered the 1TB? Ordered the 3TB and know a way around it? Ordered the 3TB and are waiting for an update to Bootcamp? Has anyone heard if Bootcamp will support the 3TB? Thanks in advance!