Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cubvenam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
i know this has probably been asked and idk if i should ask but
are bumpers available on launch day? at the apple store?

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2008
No, this has not been asked, it's a very good question though. ;)

Likely some will be available, black is the only one that ships the 24th.

draz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2010
Best bet is to check with your local Apple store... I would imagine that a place like NYC Fifth Avenue might have it all in stock on launch day. Whereas some other store in a much smaller city might not.

But who knows.... (Well Apple does :rolleyes:)

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
Do I have to wait the long line just to get the bumper? I bought my phone somewhere else.

My thoughts exactly. However, if at all possible I would like to avoid the Apple Store on Thursday and given that iPhones are being delivered now on Wednesday the 23rd to at home pre-orders, and expecting of course that Apple Stores will actually receive their stock today and tomorrow to get ready for 7 am on Thursday, I am hoping that they might actually offer cases and docks for sale on Wednesday at retail stores to mitigate the craziness of this weekend.

gostan

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2002
West of Boston
My thoughts exactly. However, if at all possible I would like to avoid the Apple Store on Thursday and given that iPhones are being delivered now on Wednesday the 23rd to at home pre-orders, and expecting of course that Apple Stores will actually receive their stock today and tomorrow to get ready for 7 am on Thursday, I am hoping that they might actually offer cases and docks for sale on Wednesday at retail stores to mitigate the craziness of this weekend.
My understanding is that all IPhone 4 accessories will be put on display after store closes on Wed nite by the volunteers for the overnight pre-crazy Thursday:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.