Will Deathly Hallows be available on the 1st day?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Tsurisuto, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Tsurisuto macrumors 6502

I have a iTunes Gift card with Harry Potter's name on it, so any chance the audiobook will be available on day 1 to download from the iTunes store?

2. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    I doubt it. Wouldn't that be something? They'd be singing it from the rooftops were it going to happen though, right?
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=3920558#post3920558
    Most people are buying the book, but I wanted the audiobook. Not ONLY will Amazon NOT deliver the audiobook by Saturday (like it will the print book... they say it will begin shipping the following Monday, the 23rd), but iTunes will likely not have it at all until some time AFTER launch. If they did, they would simply get nearly ALL the audio business, and Harry Potter's launch numbers will be skewed. I'm going to go out on Sunday morning, by the CD and bring it back home and slap it on my iPhone. Damn politics.

~ CB

3. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

What a stupid system. They charge more than twice as much for the audio book ($35 vs $80 list price) and then treat the customers like crap, even though their profits on the audio book are through the roof.

4. cajon macrumors newbie

Will Deathly Hallows ever be released on iTunes?

It's been more than a year now since the audiobook of Deathly Hallows came out. Why isn't it available on iTunes? Apple could have made a pile of money over the last year.