Will e-zines take advantage of iPad Pro's Screen?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jazz1, Nov 3, 2015.

1. jazz1 macrumors 65816

jazz1

I subscribe to a number of electronic magazines. So far on my iPad Air2 I'm not really enjoying the layout or readability of reading e-zines on it. I'm finding I'm much preferring the paper copy versions of the same magazines. Of course some e-zines are dedicated to only an electronic version even then I'm not really wowed. I'm hoping the bigger screen of the iPad Pro will just not be a blown up/magnified version of what i'm seeing now.

Of course for travel, and quick access and delivery the e-zines are great, but as I've said the layout on the iPad Air 2 isn't really a good read.

2. BrennerM macrumors regular

Nobody knows for sure but this seems like a tailor-made opportunity for e-magazines to present the content in the best possible way. Their content is usually rendered dynamically anyway so it should scale with very minimal or no effort to support the iPad Pro.

3. TheRealCBONE macrumors regular

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for full-rez content or something other than expected with the same ratio and just a bigger screen.

4. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

They would be foolish not to. There are already some magazines that I enjoy on my iPad Air 2, one such which has been great from day one is "Wired" magazine. It ought to be awesome on the iPad Pro.

5. jazz1 thread starter macrumors 65816

jazz1

Let us not forget DRAFT magazine:rolleyes: