Will Fedex deliver if my iMac arrives a day early?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by ronaldcastillo, Aug 10, 2010.

1. ronaldcastillo macrumors 6502a

My iMac just landed in Honolulu, and its not scheduled to be deliver until tomorrow. This is my second iMac because my first one was defected. I'm in no rush to wait till tomorrow.

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

What do you mean? Even though it arrived to the warehouse, it doesn't mean that it will be delivered today. Deliveries might be fully booked already, thus it sits there overnight. Call them and ask if you're curious

3. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

4. Spike88 macrumors 6502a

Delivery times are "an estimate" and only an estimate. Sometimes 1 x day early and sometimes 1 x day late. Sometimes, 3 days late (if Friday PM run is missed, they deliver the next Monday AM instead). Many shipping companies allow 1 day -/+ "of normal business day time" on their posted date estimates.

Only way to confirm if "your box" is on the truck and truck's exact current location is to call the company. re: FedEx. They will "fire up their master GPS board" and have a look-see... The red moving dot on their large wall size LED board is "your truck".

Good luck....

5. ManOfTheHour macrumors member

FedEx is not going to purposefully delay getting you your shipment. If they have room for it, they'll put it on. If not, you're ganna be waiting.