Will have enough money for macbook by Leapord's Release, buy before or after or with?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by berkleeboy210, Oct 12, 2007.

  1. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2004
    Location:
    Boston, Massachusetts
    #1
    Hi Guys,

    So I'll have enough money to get back on the Mac bandwagon, and sell my Dell, by the time Leapord is released the end of the month.

    I know rumors are circulating about New Macbooks, and I will be really p'oed if a aluminum one is released 2 weeks after I buy the current one.

    So does anyone think that there will be a major or minor update the week of leapord's release. or that we will not see design changes until at least next year?

    thoughts are appreciated!
     
  2. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

    Eidorian

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2005
    Location:
    Indianapolis
    #2
    Using the Buyer's Guide you'll notice that the laptops get a Fall update.
     
  3. Multimedia macrumors 603

    Multimedia

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2001
    Location:
    Santa Cruz CA, Silicon Beach
    #3
    Hang On For The Next Release

    Should be Santa Rosa, see 4GB of ram and have much better integrated graphics. Worth waiting for no matter how much longer.
     
  4. emac82 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Location:
    NB, Canada
    #4
    It's worth waiting for Leopard at least, but as for next revision, who knows will that will be. The Current laptops work great, so if you got the cash when Leopard comes out, buy it then.
     

Share This Page