Will I be able to buy one in store then?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jian, Apr 10, 2015.

1. jian macrumors regular

So since I will be on vacation in hawaii during the week of 24th, my plan was to preorder my watch tonight and pick it up in hawaii, but since in person pick up isn't an option and if I were to order it, i won't get it until a few days afterwards, I'd rather just wait for a bit and perhaps test it in person too before i blow that 500 bucks.

Now I understand that I probably won't be able to walk in to an apple store on the 24th to pick one up, for one the high demand but also recent post suggested that apple is limiting initial batches to online orders only....

If I were to place an order for space grey sports today and it would, assuming, get here before mid May....is there any chance I can walk in to an apple store before mid may to buy one in person?

2. aamoren3 macrumors member

I'm in the same boat. I have a try-on appointment Saturday... Wanted to try them out before I order. Will I be able to order it for personal pick-up at that time? Kinda sketchy the way they said we would be able to reserve one starting today at midnight...