Will I be able to do these with a Jailbroken iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TheOriginalKi, Dec 28, 2011.

1. TheOriginalKi macrumors 6502

Hey guys,

I really love iOS 5 and it's near perfect for me, however I wish I could have it so that on my lock screen it simply shows that I have say 5 texts and 5 emails but NOT who they are from. I already can turn off the previews. With my phone sitting on my desk at work I don't like people to see who is texting and emailing me but I still want to be made aware that I've gotten the messages. Another cool thing would be if I could disable being able to call back a missed call without entering my pass code - this is a big deal.... I don't want people being able to pick up my phone and call my missed calls! Sure all these could be dealt with by keeping my phone in my pocket all the time but that's not practical, I have to charge the thing.

Is there any JB tweaks that would make it worth my while?

I'd probably also buy a 3G unrestrictor.

Thanks for the taking the time to read and hopefully reply to me.

Kieran

2. ReddestDream macrumors member

I recommend My3G for this purpose! ^_^

3. gouda272 macrumors regular

Bite-SMS should do this. you can turn off the name on the lock screen texts..not sure about emails though you can just not show them on lock screen. If you use intelliscreenX you can get more functionality from the notification center. Its awesome. And as the other poster said...use My3G.