Will I be able to get 10.5 in my college's apple store?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by msharp, Oct 14, 2007.

1. msharp macrumors regular

msharp

Sorry for such stupid question (if it is) as I've just moved to U.S. for less than 2 months.

I was wondering where should I go to get 10.5 as early as possible: drive 40 minutes to an Apple Store, or just walk 5 minutes to the apple store in my college (listed on apple.com educational discount list).

Another question, if I go to the larger Apple store, will I be able to purchase with educational discount ($69)?

I'm talking about day 1 or at least within the first week.

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

Yes, you're college's Apple Store should get leopard just as any other Apple Store and your student discount is good at any Apple Store :)

3. msharp thread starter macrumors regular

msharp

That was fast! Thanks!

(Faster than Apple customer service... hmmm) :)

4. valdore macrumors 65816

valdore

I asked the same question to the girl at my Apple store and she acted like there isn't. :confused::rolleyes:

5. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

6. briansolomon macrumors 6502

briansolomon

I would give it about a week...my college's store is kind of slow on updates it seems. They are pretty much there for information. Don't do any repairs hardly have anything for sale.

7. Multimedia macrumors 603

Multimedia

Order From Apple Online Educational Store For Free Delivery On Day 1 Or Day Before 1

Best way to make sure you get it on day one is to pre-order from the Apple on-line Educational store and it will be delivered on day 1 or the day before day 1 - free shipping.