Will I be able to sync iPhone and iPad thru Mobile Me

Discussion in 'iPad' started by davidlw, Apr 7, 2010.

1. davidlw macrumors 6502a

I have 3 macs a iPhone and soon to get a iPad. The 3 macs and iPhone all sync together with Mobile Me. It works great. My question is when I get the iPad, will I be able to add that to the list and sync it with all of the other Macs etc. that I have. I need to keep my 1200 contact list and calendar updated on all machines including the iPhone and iPad.

2. jlamarp macrumors newbie

Yes, I keep my Macbook Pro, iPhone and iPad in sync with MobileMe. It works just fine.

3. aristobrat macrumors G4

If you're not totally sure MobileMe is a good fit for you, try the free 60-day trial.

4. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

Does anyone read product information any longer or do they just start an idiotic thread like this?

5. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Way to read the OP's post. :rolleyes:

6. r0k macrumors 68040

r0k

When I picked up my iPad on Saturday, the Apple store techs got it up and running merely by connecting it to iTunes without syncing anything. They then asked me if I have mome and when I said yes they showed me the screen to set it up quickly. I checked my email just to be sure it was working then turned to leave the store. By the time I walked the length of the store going back to my car, I got curious about whether the sync feature of mome had worked. In roughly 3 minutes, all my email, contacts and calendar were on my iPad.

7. davidlw thread starter macrumors 6502a