Will I be able to sync iPhone and iPad thru Mobile Me

davidlw

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 19, 2008
I have 3 macs a iPhone and soon to get a iPad. The 3 macs and iPhone all sync together with Mobile Me. It works great. My question is when I get the iPad, will I be able to add that to the list and sync it with all of the other Macs etc. that I have. I need to keep my 1200 contact list and calendar updated on all machines including the iPhone and iPad.

jlamarp

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2009
Yes, I keep my Macbook Pro, iPhone and iPad in sync with MobileMe. It works just fine.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
If you're not totally sure MobileMe is a good fit for you, try the free 60-day trial.

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Does anyone read product information any longer or do they just start an idiotic thread like this?

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
I have 3 macs a iPhone and soon to get a iPad. The 3 macs and iPhone all sync together with Mobile Me. It works great. My question is when I get the iPad, will I be able to add that to the list and sync it with all of the other Macs etc. that I have. I need to keep my 1200 contact list and calendar updated on all machines including the iPhone and iPad.
When I picked up my iPad on Saturday, the Apple store techs got it up and running merely by connecting it to iTunes without syncing anything. They then asked me if I have mome and when I said yes they showed me the screen to set it up quickly. I checked my email just to be sure it was working then turned to leave the store. By the time I walked the length of the store going back to my car, I got curious about whether the sync feature of mome had worked. In roughly 3 minutes, all my email, contacts and calendar were on my iPad.