Will I need to pay 2 September iUP payments?

Luba

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
I'm charged a payment on the 17th of every month for my iPhone X under the iPhone Upgrade Program, when the Xs ships which is very likely on the 18th or 19th I'm going to be charged my 1st payment under the new loan for the Xs. I already had to pay this month and next month payments (2 additional) in order to have 12 payments on the old X so I could pre-order the Xs. Seems like bad timing for me in which I will in effect be paying 2 September payments??

noteple

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2011
New loan first payment due up front.
Old loan you need to have at least 12 old loan payments in to be eligible to upgrade.

Doesn’t matter how you spin it if you have an iphoneX it launched later than the iPhone 8 So things will overlap
OR
You could wait till October November to Reorder ;)

Luba

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
New loan first payment due up front.
Old loan you need to have at least 12 old loan payments in to be eligible to upgrade.

Doesn’t matter how you spin it if you have an iphoneX it launched later than the iPhone 8 So things will overlap
OR
You could wait till October November to Reorder ;)
All of us who upgraded will be paying at least 13 payments?? If my X payment was after the 21st I'd only be be paying 12 which I am okay with. Oh well, the cost of being the first to have the Xs. If I was willing to wait I could also get the Xs sales tax free like I did with the X.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.