Hello- I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade to a newer (and larger) MacBook Pro. If I do I would upgrade to the low-end 15" with dedicated graphics. I currently have the June '09 2.53GHz 4GB RAM 13" Pro. (Check my signature for more details) I do A LOT of gaming, and almost always use my MBP connected to my 23" Cinema Display. I still want to get a MacBook Pro, just for the portability option if I ever need it. Will I see an improvement in frames a second, heat generation ( MY current one gets REALLY HOT. about 185˚ F.) and general performance? Also, what's a good guess as to the price my current unit will fetch on ebay? It's in mint condition, has AppleCare, and i'm including a ton of software... CS3, Office, iWork, iLife, Windows, Paraells, Ect.. To the general community, in your opionoin, is it worth it, or should I just keep what I have? Thank you for your input and have a wonderful day!