Will iLife/iWork '07 be released and installed in Macs during WWDC?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Khryz, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Khryz macrumors 6502a

^^ Topic. And if not, would it be more expensive to buy a Mac now and upgrade to iLife/iWork '07 and whatever else is released during the WWDC or would it end up being the same price?

2. BigPrince macrumors 68020

I heard there is no iLife 07.

If the next version of iLife does come out, it's a fair guess to think that its pretty tied into Leopard, otherwise I think they would released it by now.

3. pianoman macrumors 68000

pianoman

i heard the same thing - that there is no iLife '07 and everything is just integrated into the OS, not a separate suite of apps.

i don't know if that is correct but i would imagine that if Apple waited this long to release iLife (in recent history it's been released in January), they'll just keep waiting until Leopard is out.

if you buy something now and want to upgrade later, you'll have to pay for the upgrade.

4. dartzorichalcos macrumors 65816

dartzorichalcos

iLife 2008

I think Apple is going to release iLife 08 not '07. It's too late for iLife '07. I am just not sure if Apple is going to release iLife '08 at WWDC or October. Probably Apple is going to release iLife '08 at MacWorld 2008. So this year could be without any iLife updates.

5. BigPrince macrumors 68020

i wish apple would go on record to tell us. I really want some new iDVD themes.

6. Khryz thread starter macrumors 6502a

That's what I figured. Thanks for the quick replies everyone.