All iPads Will iPad Mini be on display at Apple stores on Nov 1st?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Rogifan, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

So Apple stores are opening at 8am on November 1st when the iPad Air goes on sale. I'm curious if they will have Mini's on display in stores? For people debating which one to get it would be nice to be able to compare in store. Perhaps Apple will have announced an official release date for the Mini by then?

2. zbarvian macrumors 68010

Highly doubt it. I can't ever remember an unreleased product being on display.

3. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Guess the employee I spoke to yesterday at the store didn't get the memo. He said the store would open at 10am, we all knew full well it would open early. Must be a recent hire.

They may have a Mini but not on display. This happened at BB last year, the employee showed it to me early while not connected on their kiosk.

4. Vertigo1 macrumors regular

This. Not a chance I'm afraid, they never tout things you can't buy (stock levels permitting of course).

5. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Will not be on display. If you can't buy it, you can't see it.

6. Mr.C macrumors 601

Not sure why everyone is saying no. November 1st is the launch day and not the preorder day. They will be available for sale in Apple and other retail stores so Apple will have them on display.

http://store.apple.com/uk

7. Rogifan thread starter macrumors P6

Rogifan

Kind of a bummer as it would be nice to see both before making a decision on which one to buy.

8. MLAM macrumors regular

Launch day for the iPad Air yes but iPad mini with retina display no.