Will iPad's be sold out rest of weekend/week?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by barrett14, Mar 11, 2011.

1. barrett14 macrumors regular

For those that didn't stand in line to get one on launch day, when can we expect to get them? Will any be left tomorrow or Sunday?

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Seriously?

3. barrett14 thread starter macrumors regular

There were iPhone 4's the next day so don't be a prick.

4. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

Probably a couple weeks and you'll be able to find them if you call around. It took till nearly september for the iphone 4 to be available. I'll give it 4 weeks before you'll be able to walk in without calling first and get one. Maybe a week or two and you'll be able to call them when they open and head over there if they got a shipment.

5. cobaltrich27 macrumors 6502

cobaltrich27

I will be on the hunt Saturday.

I just called all the 24 hour Walmarts in my Metro D/FW TX area and they are all sold out and not sure about more stock this weekend.

I was stuck at work from 3-11 today so Im also hoping to get an iPad 2 this weekend prefer to get at Target using Target Visa for 5% discount. I dont want to wait for shipping. I read somewhere that a Target clerk told them more stock Saturday.

I hope thats right keeping fingers crossed :) Any store workers out there have inside info? Just getting home but I will look for that post or anything else I can find. Let me know if you find any info lets band togethor and find us some iPad 2's :D

6. lilo777 macrumors 603

Just check Best Buy inventory online. They show some iPad 2 models in stock event right now (and they never show the item as "in stock" if the store has just one or two left.

7. DeathChill macrumors 68000

Really? What area? Anywhere near me is sold out!

8. SonoViva macrumors 6502

SonoViva

Is there any chance that Best Buy's inventory could be wrong? I'm seeing one store with what I want in stock. I really hope that's true.

9. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Orange, CA for me says "In Store Only" so maybe...

10. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

"Seriously" was not referring to iPad availability, it was referring to the fact that Apple barely tells their own employees what the shipment/stock status is or will be. And yet random clairvoyant people on a Mac forum are supposed to know where you live and which store will have ipads tomorrow?

11. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

Sorry, you are out of luck... They are all sold out and you will have to wait till the iPad 3 comes out... And if you want to get that one you should go and camp out at your closest apple store now... So RUN!!!!!!!

12. cobaltrich27 macrumors 6502

cobaltrich27

Well Crappolla I found the Target thread looks like no 3G models sold at Targets so guess I will just order online no tax/free ship and it wil get here when it gets here. Will call around Saturday just incase.