Will iPhone 7 Overcome This?

Skika

macrumors 68030
Mar 11, 2009
So stupid. Apple will continue to have sales that all of its competitors can only wish for even with the drop, the market is saturating and wall street expects infinite growth even if it means everyone on the planet buying 3 new iphones every year.

Reactions: eyoungren

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
It is the same challenge all the cell phone makers are having. At the same time the economy is retracting.

Apple could not continue to keep growing at the pace it has in the past. Just how things work.

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
A not so surprising challenge that iPhone 7 faces is how it will sell as compared to its predecessor. What's your take on this?

http://www.cnet.com/news/apples-iphone-7-problem/
As long as this is true:

…offering big design changes and (maybe) larger screen sizes
I'm still in.

I do not buy the 'S' model intentionally because the design never changes. I DO buy the numbered models on purpose precisely because the design changes.

Features/smeatures. My usage of my phone has not changed in all the time I've had phones. Calls, texts, email, light web browsing and social use. I don't use my phone for anything else. Unless the iPhone 7 cannot do any of that then it will be mine this year.

Apple trying to invent new features out of thin air to sell a phone is highly irrrelevant to me. I buy the iPhone because I like the way it looks. It just happens to do the stuff I want/need it to do.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
These are all such "deep" takes on "issues" that overlook some more obvious and more likely causes and conclusions.

Reactions: eyoungren