Will iPhone 7 Overcome This?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by maxsix, Apr 26, 2016.

1. maxsix, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016

maxsix Suspended

maxsix

2. Skika macrumors 68030

So stupid. Apple will continue to have sales that all of its competitors can only wish for even with the drop, the market is saturating and wall street expects infinite growth even if it means everyone on the planet buying 3 new iphones every year.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

It is the same challenge all the cell phone makers are having. At the same time the economy is retracting.

Apple could not continue to keep growing at the pace it has in the past. Just how things work.

4. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

My take is that CNET is a dumpster fire that is becoming more akin to BuzzFeed than a respectable tech site.

5. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

As long as this is true:

I'm still in.

I do not buy the 'S' model intentionally because the design never changes. I DO buy the numbered models on purpose precisely because the design changes.

Features/smeatures. My usage of my phone has not changed in all the time I've had phones. Calls, texts, email, light web browsing and social use. I don't use my phone for anything else. Unless the iPhone 7 cannot do any of that then it will be mine this year.

Apple trying to invent new features out of thin air to sell a phone is highly irrrelevant to me. I buy the iPhone because I like the way it looks. It just happens to do the stuff I want/need it to do.

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

These are all such "deep" takes on "issues" that overlook some more obvious and more likely causes and conclusions.