Will iphone work with nintendo usb wifi

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Noelmel, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Noelmel macrumors regular

I have that nintendo usb wifi connector. Which as I understand it makes your whole house wifi. So when I buy and iphone will I be able to connect to wifi using that? Sorry im new lol

2. Acronym macrumors 68000

if i undertsnad you correctly you have the USB wifi coonnector cause you have a wired connecion everywhere else?

to answer your question (as i see it) that USB device only allows other nintendo devices to connect and nothing else if you want wifi for your iphine you will need a real wireless router

3. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

if your phone, and a regular computer can connect to the wifi network, i don't see why an iPhone couldn't however, i don't really understand either.

4. Acronym macrumors 68000

well you see your computer isnt connecting to Nintendos Wifi device it is simply Splitting the IP adress and sending out a wireless signal to Nintendo based Devices.

iphone will not connect to it

5. Noelmel thread starter macrumors regular

ok. thanx so much for the help! i had a feeling it may only be for nintendo devices. thanks again

6. Acronym macrumors 68000

no problem