Will It Be Sold Out?!?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Wigginn, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Wigginn macrumors newbie

I have school tomorrow (lucky me), and right after school I plan on running to Walmart, Target, and Bestbuy to pick up the iPod Touch 32 GB. Think it'll be sold out? Yesterday I didn't care if I got it later then anyone else, but right now... I NEED IT. :mad:

Anyways, I don't think there will be mass chaos like the iPhone 4's release, but what do you think?

2. tablo13 macrumors 65816

tablo13

I'd rather phone them first than getting disappointed that they don't have it... :p

3. fel10 macrumors 68000

fel10

I highly doubt its going to sell out on the first day! This is not the iPhone or iPad we are talking about!!!! And just give them a call before u go to those stores, just to make sure they have it!!!

4. SlamJam12 macrumors regular

Confirmation

Do you know that the new iPods will be available at the retail stores you have listed? I called my local Apple Store and they gave me the answer, "They will be available sometime this week". I am unsure my local Apple Store will even get new iPods tomorrow.

5. fwoppers macrumors member

I called my Apple Store (Albuquerque, NM), and they told me that they will be for sale at opening (Which I will be at, waiting for about an hour before). I don't anticipate a sell-out, but I want to guarantee me getting one tomorrow :p

6. Outrun1986 macrumors 6502

I think it will sell out at some stores, however, I don't think its going to be sold out for very long. If anything they should restock within a week I would think. Its not going to be months and months before the next restock, especially at an apple store.

7. cmartz8 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I just called my local best buy and they said they would get theirs on the 26th. I would imagine walmart wouldn't get theirs before best buy. I also called the apple store and they said they would be there within the week.

8. fwoppers macrumors member

I honestly just think that stores have generally no clue when they will receive them. My local BB told me that they *might* have them tomorrow, but they assured me that the Apple Store would for-sure have them tomorrow.

It's madness!