Will my Mac Mini come with Mighty Mouse?

ohmigosh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
I bought a new Mac Mini w/kbd and mouse combo at 11:30 PM LAST NIGHT. And just this morning, BAM! Mighty Mouse comes out. Will my Mac Mini come with a Mighty Mouse?

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
I'm pretty sure it's been concluded that the mighty mouse is still not shipping with any Macs, so even if you ordered your Mac Mini today, you would still receive a normal mouse.

Xephian

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
United States
Apple should include this mighty mouse with the Power Mac since it is mostly used by Pro's. The iMac can just use the normal mouse since it's supposed to be used for normal average user stuff.

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
Mighty Mouse (needs a better name! haha) can be a BTO option with the Mini. Wired keyboard and Mighty Mouse = $78.

Maybe if you call and they haven't sent it yet and you nicely ask and explain to them about the situation they'd have some mercy upon your order. :)

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
Just so you know, your mini won't come with any mouse (or keyboard) unless you add it into the order. Minis don't include a mouse or keyboard in the default purchase price. Like the previous poster said, you can add the Mighty Mouse with a wired keyboard for $78.

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
No chance it will come with a mighty mouse, if your desperate for one quickly cancel your order and re-order it with the mighty mouse, if you can,

SHadoW ;)

ohmigosh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
I did order with a kbd and mouse. Unfortunately I'm unable to cancel now.

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
i don't think apple gives the mouse away for free with mac when they can make $49 of it. there is only hope for some bundles to get it cheaper. i'm sure there will be because i'm waiting, expecting, demanding, praying for a price drop on powermacs soon. they often don't reduce the price but rather throw some extras in like bluetooth or this mouse.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.