Will My Order Get Cancelled?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ghsNick, Apr 14, 2015.

1. ghsNick macrumors 68020

ghsNick

Now I'm a little nervous. I ordered 2 on opening night and have the 4-6 week delivery.

Yesterday I was looking and I accidentally purchased another by touching my thumb and the order went through. I immediately cancelled it and got confirmation that it cancelled.

Now when I go to the website it says my first two orders are processing and the 3rd (accident) is cancelled. I hope they don't cancel any of my first two orders like they did for another user.

I know there's a 2 limit maximum so that's why I'm concerned.

Thanks

2. papa8706 macrumors 6502a

I think you should be fine since there's only 2 orders currently processing. If it gives you piece of mind you could always call support and explain your mistake. That way you can get a case number to cover your bases incase there was an issue.

3. Gooberton macrumors 65816

I was out getting gas, I turned around and whoooops accidentally purchased 5 gallons of milk
    Huhhhhhhh

4. ghsNick thread starter macrumors 68020

ghsNick

I had an issue when making my pre-order with the Billing Address when using the Touch ID.

The problem caused me to have my orders delayed to 4-6 weeks.

I went to re-create the issue a few days later to fix it and it went through without a hiccup.

5. kovey macrumors 6502a

6. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

Just call customer service.

7. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Don't call customer service. There haven't been any reports in the past few days of orders being cancelled so they may be done with that.

8. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

I'd call before I sat around and worried over it.

9. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

To each his own. But what will calling customer service really do? It's not like they're gonna tell you anything different. "Oh you have 3 orders but you're so nice to have called us, we're just going to let it slide".