will new macbooks be in stores tomorrow?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by beeblebrox00, Feb 23, 2011.

1. beeblebrox00 macrumors newbie

so my powerbook died. dc-in board shot and i figure instead of sinking money into a six year old machine it's just time to upgrade.

from others experiences with these updates does anyone know the likelihood the apple brick and mortar stores will have these in stock tomorrow, or even some place like best buy.

of course this is assuming they are announced tomorrow, but it seems that is going to be the case

2. vectus macrumors member

If they are released tomorrow they will be in stores tomorrow. I got my April 2010 MBP on the day of release from an Apple store.

3. Brettla macrumors regular

if they come out tomorrow they will probably be in stores then too.

btw this is probably the 100th time i've seen this asked in the past 2 days.

4. Buck987 macrumors 6502a

That's the answer.

5. jamesarm97 macrumors 65816

Here is a question. I absolutely needed a new macbook because my old one died even though I knew a new one was coming out soon. What is the chance I could sell a 15" Macbook Pro i7 w/4gig ram, 500g hd, hires anti-glare screen that is only 23 days old? I would be willing to take a small loss if the new model is worth it. I paid $2549. I am only talking only willing to loose no more than $200-$300 since it is practically brand new and in perfect condition.

6. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

If you're going to sell it, do it within the next 24 hours before wind gets out that the new ones are out. Best do it locally.

7. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

That's a sick computer. Wow. I'd be happy to have that. I'll trade you the one in my signature for it with some cash.