Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Miguel760

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2013
Ordered a case from Verizon but I am not sure if it is for the old iPad Pro. Thanks.

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
That is what I was trying to figure out. I ordered a "cheap" case from Amazon to have while I figured out I actually want after using it a bit.

I'm not concerned with covering the mic at this point.

foulmouthedleon

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2008
Annapolis, MD
Does anyone have a picture of the "old" case on a new 12.9? I'm actually considering taking my 10.5 back and getting a 12.9 just I can have a case. I hate the feeling of my 10.5 being without one. If it's just a misaligned microphone or part of the camera is covered up - I can live with that. I don't/won't use my 12.9 to take pictures anyway.

Peter K.

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2012
Philly / SoCal / Jersey Shore
Does anyone have a picture of the "old" case on a new 12.9? I'm actually considering taking my 10.5 back and getting a 12.9 just I can have a case. I hate the feeling of my 10.5 being without one. If it's just a misaligned microphone or part of the camera is covered up - I can live with that. I don't/won't use my 12.9 to take pictures anyway.
Sorry, but I don't have any picture(s) for you. Just wanna say I'm digging the "Circle T".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.