Will Restore Take everything back?

adamman41

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 11, 2007
If m irestore my jai;lbroken ipod touch, will everything go back to normalcy b4 the jailbreak, for example after i jailbroke i couldnt use it with speakers, f i restore it should go back completely and forget about all the jailbreak and back to factory made state and perfectly functioning? There's no risk in restoring a jailbroken ipod right?

adamman41

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 11, 2007
If m irestore my jai;lbroken ipod touch, will everything go back to normalcy b4 the jailbreak, for example after i jailbroke i couldnt use it with speakers, f i restore it should go back completely and forget about all the jailbreak and back to factory made state and perfectly functioning? There's no risk in restoring a jailbroken ipod right?
just wanna make sure, is any1 else having problems usinmg their jailbroken ipod with speakers like an ihome?

Comment

duraace

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2006
I restored my Touch after a failed .2 iJailbreak, and it returned it to 1.1.1 native state, as if no iJailbreak applied. Currently using iJailbreak V3 and this thing now rocks big time! I love it. Screw waiting until next February for Apple to allow 3rd party apps! This already exceeds that expectation.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.