Will S2 be available for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by JerTheGeek, Oct 31, 2016.

1. JerTheGeek macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

I'm hoping to get an Apple Watch Series 2 SS around Christmas time, but availability seems limited now. Do you think it will improve by Christmas shopping season?

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

It depends where you plan on purchasing it. But yes, being it's a new product release and with the Holidays approaching, it likely will be limited. And overall how Apple keeps up with production is a factor as well.

3. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Right now, my location has a dec 1st pickup in stores. Online is still 3-6 weeks depending on what model and size your looking for

4. cc00lltt00nn macrumors member

cc00lltt00nn

Check istocknow.com Much to my surprise, they have a ton in most Apple stores around the country now.

5. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

I wonder if there will be any Black Friday sales on the Series 2, like there was last year for the Watch, or if the limited supply will prevent that.

6. exxxviii macrumors 65816

exxxviii

Last time around, the sales in November came about four months after the stores and retail partners had stable inventory. This time around, stores and partners will probably not receive stable inventory of most SKUs until late November. So, they may not discount, since supply may still be scarce.