Will skinny jeans now be made with deeper pockets?

doxielover

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2011
CA
I think companies should jump on this. Guys pockets are deeper than gals. I can barely fit my 4s.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 68040
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
Yes, the industry will be releasing a line of $199 i-branded jeans from Levi's, Old Navy, as well as many high-end clothing brands designed just for the 6. The 6 + jean model will be $299.

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
I really don't think so at all. Cell phones and especially smartphones of all sizes and shapes have been out for quite a while and except for a few specialty clothing items no one has made any significant changes to the styles.

Even the "Pencil Loops" on work shirt pockets still will not hold anything other than an old #2 pencil. When have you had a shirt that can hold a modern pen or pencil correctly. The pockets are standard size and only the very edge of the clip will grab the edge of the pocket. Over 80% of the clip is cannot do anything.

As has been pointed out in other threads there are other phone manufacturers that have been making larger size smartphones for a couple of years. Only a total luddite would not see that this is the way that all phones are currently going and yet only a small minority of clothing manufactures have made any concessions to this trend. I wonder if they even have heard of smartphones.

The "Napolean Pockets" on some jackets and a few shirts are the only real concessions that I've seen.

newone757

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2011
In case anyone (everyone?) misssed it, I'm pretty sure the OP is a girl. And if so, she's right, the pockets on female jeans are a joke, pretty much just decoration lol.

courtstagram

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2014
NoVA
Yes.
Us teenage white girls need a place to put our gold iPhones so they don't fall out of our pockets and we shatter them.

lke

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2009
Yes please send this thread to levis because I see some people need new jeans:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.