Hello. Long time reader, first time poster. Just a quick question. I've done a search, but still can't seem to come up with an answer. I have a 2nd generation MPB (Late 2006) with a 2.16 Core 2 Duo Merrom Processor. I have 2 questions. I want to upgrade my OS and get Ilife 09 (currently have Tiger). I'd like to wait for Snow Leopard, but is it even worth it? Will my current configuration be able to maximize the benefits that Snow Leopard will have over Leopard (64 bit, Grand Central, etc.), or will SL only offer a minimal improvement for my specific configuration? I don't mind waiting for SL to come out, but if it's not going to be a noticeable improvement, then I'll just get the Leopard/ILife 09 Mac Box Set. Thank you very much.