Will the Apple Store have bumpers for sale BEFORE in store launch?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by labrat1996, Jun 22, 2010.

1. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

Since quite a few of us are getting our phones before the "official" launch day, I was curious if Apple will be selling bumpers earlier than Thursday. Has anyone called or visited an Apple store and asked them about this? I have two bumpers and a case on order from three different vendors, but would like to have something to protect my phone while I wait for those. I am not a "skin" fan.

2. mnilan macrumors member

They don't know or aren't saying

I stopped in my local Apple Store today and asked that EXACT question and the response by several people was that they didn't know - Apple hadn't told them.

3. bli625 macrumors 6502a

bli625

I don't think so since it ships on the 24th on the online store.

4. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Can I buy a bumper Thursday and return it if I dont like it after its been opened?

5. trekster macrumors member

If I just want to buy a bumper for my iphone do I have to wait in the long line just to buy an accessory?

6. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

i returned my OPENED apple iPad case when i returned my iPad, so i assume yes, but the packaging for the bumpers seems pretty intense.

7. slothy420 macrumors member

I called my local Apple store and they could not tell me if they were going to have any bumpers for sale or not. They did mention that there would probably be a separate line at the store for people who just wanted to buy an iphone 4.