Will the iPad have more developments before launch?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by rtabdo, Mar 14, 2010.

1. rtabdo macrumors 6502

Just reading through the site and looking at older posts about Camera's and stuff. Although I honestly almost never use the Camera on my iMac, I still wonder if Apple is holding out on letting people know in order to bring even more hype prior to April 3rd. Do you guys think any new developments will come before the iPad hits stores?

2. GeekLawyer macrumors demi-god

GeekLawyer

The post is coming from inside the house!
    Gotta agree with the big 'Dawg. The shipping specifications are set. They're taking orders; no changes until a product revision.

3. SteveSparks macrumors 6502a

SteveSparks

It's possible when you Dream, it might happen.

4. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

You are probably correct.

There will however, without a doubt, be additional findings in the current iPad that won't be documented and posted online by users until April 3rd.

I guess one could consider that to be just as good as a new development as we didn't know about it before hand.

5. dagomike macrumors 65816

I'm sure it will be snappier once the developer code is removed an optimized.

Seriously guys, don't throw yourself onto the trap of false hope. It is what it is.

6. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

I think maybe one or two little things but nothing major. Excited to find out how much everyone is loving their device on the 3rd.

7. GadgetX macrumors regular

I could see small software tweaks here and there but definitely no new hardware.. Goodbye dreams of skyping with my iPad :(

8. rtabdo thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, honestly , I don't mind no camera. I'm def excited to hear hands on reviews prior to iPad launch.

9. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Not only that I am excited to see what developers may develop for the this platform!!