Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frosse

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
Sweden
Do you think that the iPhone will be sold without a subscription in the US? Like with Pay-as-u-go thing?

If so, what would be a fair price for the two models?

kornyboy

macrumors 68000
Sep 27, 2004
Knoxville, TN (USA)
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

I doubt that we will see this anytime soon in the US. It is unfortunate but I simply don't see this happening since the price is subsidized and the only guarantee to get the return and not loose money is to have it on a contract plan.

frosse

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
Sweden
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

I doubt that we will see this anytime soon in the US. It is unfortunate but I simply don't see this happening since the price is subsidized and the only guarantee to get the return and not loose money is to have it on a contract plan.
I know that the subsidized price is only with a contract, but I want it without a contract. I'll pay full price, how about $550?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.