Will the Iphone bumper be available at release?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by aarong50, Jun 12, 2010.

1. aarong50 macrumors regular

Any idea if this will be available to pre-order with the Iphone 4?

2. Built macrumors 68020

We've had no indications that it won't be, but, of course, anything is possible.

I think, though, you would have a better chance getting it ASAP if pre-ordering from Apple.com, as opposed to AT&T.

I've noticed that Apple (at least the stores) tend to carry a broader range of accessories for the iPhone than AT&T stores.

I certainly intend to buy a bumper.

3. aarong50 thread starter macrumors regular

Me too - black/black thinking about some type of invisible skin too.

I used the Incipio feather on my 3gs and I really liked it (even though it kinda scratched the silver.)

Hoping this bumper will give me some grip and no scratch the silver.

4. Built macrumors 68020

I also ordered a protector from Wrapsol.com. I'm thinking black/black, or maybe also get a blue one, and return the one I don't like as much.

I 've used the Contour Black polycarbonate case for both my 1st gen and my 3G...They both still look good as new...along with the Power Support Crystal Film on both...

5. myphone macrumors 6502

myphone

I was at the Apple Store yesterday asked the same question. They said they don't know. But, they should have it on the 24th.

6. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

I don't see why they wouldn't. All the accessories for the iPad from Apple were available for pre-order. It's just some took longer to ship than others.

Apple would never miss a chance to capitalize on accessory sales.

7. aarong50 thread starter macrumors regular

Any idea if the Wrapsol pre-order will be available before you get the phone?

8. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

Pre order is available but they said they won't be shipping until jun 24th due a a deal they have with Zagg.. i still went ahead and ordered a Wrapson and will sell my previous zagg preorder.. which of course has shipped already :rolleyes: