I have been making a lot of movies lately on my iMac g4 1.0ghz. I am just trying to decide if its really worth it to spend the money on it right now to buy a new Mac Pro 2.66ghz. Here are a few questions. 1. I heard a 2 hour movie to encode and burn in iDVD should take around maybe an hour and a half to burn to a 4.7gb disc. Now, if I burned it to a Dual Layer disc, how long would this take? Also, does this time estimate seem right? 2. If I am importing a movie thats 2 hours long from my camcorder, could I (a) be working on another iMovie project at the same time and have any problems? (b) Be encoding and burning another project? I wouldn't be doing all three at the same time, but definitely 2. Would a second HD help and have one import to one hard drive and then have my other project on the second so they don't tie up the same HD? 3. Would you recommend me getting FCE with the BTO for $99. Would it be something that takes a lot of time getting used to? Or just wait for the new one with the education discount? Now it just comes down to: the money and whether I should wait until leopard and a update of the mac pro. I would have to make a lot of movies to break even on this setup. Would another iMac be more beneficial. Could it do the things I was thinking of above?