Will the Mophie Juice Pack Plus fit the ViPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by icanhazapple, Feb 8, 2011.

1. icanhazapple macrumors 6502

ViPhone == Verizon iPhone

but yeah, was thinking about picking a Juice Pack Plus up before traveling at the end of the month...

2. segarspr macrumors newbie

3. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

I have the juice pack air and it looks like there's enough room around the volume buttons and mute switch to accommodate the VERIZON version but I dunno how different the plus is design wise.

4. brandon2886 macrumors newbie

I called Mophie. They said they'll have Verizon iPhone models soon. That was last Friday.

5. 21ce macrumors member

You can wait for the verizon version, but i just picked up an ATT mophie case for my iphone 4. Fits perfectly fine, except since the mute button is lower it doesn't line up. It does NOT affect the functionality of the mute button and does not make it harder to slide. The only difference with the new universal iphone Mophie case is that the bar that seperates the volume from the mute button is no longer present on the new universal cases. Can show pics if you guys want.

Also, maybe because of the verizon service, but these cases don't seem to degrade any signal strength like the older models used to.

6. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

It says on their website that Verizon iPhone versions are coming very soon.

7. 21ce macrumors member

yeah shipping starts on the 28th, but there are no other physical differences in the physical iphone 4 itself, except the mute button, that would affect the fit in the att mophie case