Will the new iphone come out in june?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skittlez, Mar 8, 2008.

1. skittlez macrumors member

2. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

Yes. Hopefully with 3G, 32GB, 3MegaPixel Camera, Apple will get it on with the number 3.

3. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

All signs seem to be pointing that way. Seems to be as veiled as your girlfriend saying, "We need to talk."

4. ert3 macrumors 6502a

ert3

considering how there is going to be an radical firmware change i would say there is a decent chance.

5. gusapple macrumors 6502a

gusapple

I'm gonna side with Apple on this one. They have a pretty stable build (hopefully) so... i would say yes.

6. LastZion macrumors 6502a

another vote for yes. Thats fine by me. Wife gets mine and I get the new one ;)

7. -Josh- macrumors regular

Theres going to be a new iPhone already? Damn I was just about to buy one. Why the hell do you guys assume this?

8. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

Its all a guess but Apple rarely lets a product go for more than a year without a major update. We have had a minor update to the 16gb so anytime from June on increases the chance for a new iPhone.

Its the way with technology, there is always something better around the corner. If you want an iPhone, just buy it. You can always buy a new one later and eBay the old one.

9. ImperialX macrumors 65816

ImperialX

10. Edwardz macrumors regular

Yes. It will. And yes, the next updated hardware for the iPhone will be out no later than June.

11. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

No, software 2.0 will revitalise sales, apple knows this, maybe september, like with the ipods, ready for holidays.

12. nate94gt macrumors member

im w/ you. I dont know about september or when the new one will be released, but it wont be june.

13. topher2889 macrumors regular

topher2889

That's my biggest concern, but do you really think that they would set the price at 599 again after the price cut fiasco last year? I just think raising the price again would scare people away from buying it sooner than later because of the huge price cuts could happen.