Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TEG

macrumors 604
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
It should handle two screens. For one you will need the Mini-Display-Port to DVI adapter and the other will need a Mini-DVI to DVI adapter. Then just connect the USB ports, Firewire (through a FW800 to FW400 adapter, optional) and power and everything should work.

TEG

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
It should handle two screens. For one you will need the Mini-Display-Port to DVI adapter and the other will need a Mini-DVI to DVI adapter. Then just connect the USB ports, Firewire (through a FW800 to FW400 adapter, optional) and power and everything should work.

TEG

The Mini-DVI to DVI adaptor is included in the box with the mini so you'll only have to buy the Mini Display Port to DVI adaptor to get you going.

Moriarty

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2008

TEG

The Mac Mini includes a mini-DVI to DVI adapter in the box.

Moriarty

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2008
I just said that you needed one, I did not indicate that it needed to be purchased.

TEG

We were just clarifying that it wasn't necessary to purchase one in case the OP didn't realise Apple already included it.....

ale500

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2007
Just a pity they do not include mini-displayport to DVi adapter :-(, or to HDMI. (I already have a mini-DVI to DVI, so I'll have two but only able to connect one monitor... well I'll have to get one).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.