Heres my dilemma. Long story short. I'm having to return my new MBP due to payment issues through Apple - they charged it to the wrong account and aren't able to switch it over. They told me the easiest way to take care of this is just to return the MBP and repurchase it through a guest account. I'm debating now getting the MBA, instead of the MBP, since its just a tad bit cheaper and seems to fit my needs just the same. However, I know the refresh is coming out in just a couple of days. Should I wait on the refresh, and see whats new? Long shot, but do you guys think they'll be any chance for a disc drive on the new MBA's? Will they cost the same, or will the price hike up due to it being new? Is the refresh going to be worth the wait, or is it just going to be minor differences between the two? Is it worth the wait and price, or should I just order the current MBA before the new one is released? I'd like to have it some time before the end of the week, but that also depends on when they release them. *Edit* Due to being half awake and not actually opening my eyes to LOOK, I didn't notice a thread with similar issues to this one was posted about an hour before me. My bad.