Will the next iphone be 4g LTE? I have verizon...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 305rob305, Sep 9, 2011.

  1. 305rob305 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    #1
    I want to get the next iphone but only if it has 4g. Im with verizon and its amazing. I can watch youtube in hd with no lags or buffering.
     
  2. Nevadadrifter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2010
    #2
    In a word, no. The next gen iphone is not widely expected to be LTE capable. Apple could surprise us all though, and the reports of LTE modules being installed in some Apple stores is more than a little interesting.
     
  3. macingman macrumors 68020

    macingman

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2011
    #3
    80% chance it won't, 20% chance in will in my opinion.
     

Share This Page