iPhone X Will the original iPhone X go on sale soon?

dglenn9000

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
I don’t plan on spending over $750 for a new iPhone so my options are the X or the XR. I have looked at the specs and there doesn’t appear to be that much difference. I know the X has been discontinued but I’m hoping the X will go on sale soon like $600 or $650 now that 3 new phones are out.

Do you think the X price will drop that low and if so who do you think will sell them? If it won’t go lower than $700 than I will just pick up the XR.

iPhone Xcited

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2017
Arizona
Retailers and mobile carriers might still have them. I wouldn't expect any huge drops, perhaps down to $899 ($100 off) for the 64GB model.

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2016
Joplin
Carriers might go down a little for the leftover inventory. But Apple discontinued it. Your best bet is to look at bestbuy within the next week or 2
[doublepost=1536900067][/doublepost]
I don’t plan on spending over $750 for a new iPhone so my options are the X or the XR. I have looked at the specs and there doesn’t appear to be that much difference. I know the X has been discontinued but I’m hoping the X will go on sale soon like $600 or $650 now that 3 new phones are out.

Do you think the X price will drop that low and if so who do you think will sell them? If it won’t go lower than $700 than I will just pick up the XR.
Other then that you might have to buy used.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.