Will the screen break if u put ipad in ur bag??

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by edpau, Apr 7, 2010.

1. edpau macrumors newbie

Which case do u think is best to protect the ipad screen if i am going to put it in my bag (with books and iphone), coz it is not like a laptop which the screen is well protect by the cover, i really think the apple one is not so tough. Although it covered up the screen, it cant really withstand any impact. Ipad give me a feeling that the screen will break easily. I am thinking about using a shockproof bag, just wondering how u guys carry around ur ipad.

2. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

If you're putting it into a bag with other objects that might pose a threat I would suggest getting a hard case. That or put it in the laptop sleeve (but even then I would still recommend putting it in a soft case).

3. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

You'll want to get a good hard sleeve. I'd recommend getting a bag that separates the main pocket and includes a separate compartment for your iPad as well.

4. CJS7070 macrumors 6502a

CJS7070

My bag has a separator between the iPad part (which is designed to hold a laptop) and the main pocket... Papers, pens, etc. Are all in separate pockets. It works well and I'm not afraid to keep it in there.

5. edpau thread starter macrumors newbie

I see, I think I will go for a laptop bag with separator and a soft case, I guess that should work fine.

6. ipadder macrumors regular

I also second the sleeve suggestion. Or possibly a screen protector with a soft gel or silicone case by Cimo.