Will the updated MB be revealed next week?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by mcbuzzkill, Jun 5, 2008.

  1. mcbuzzkill macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2008
    #1
    I am interested in getting a MB, so should I wait until next week or just go ahead and get it? Also, does anyone have any idea when the new MB would be released if not next week?

    Thanks,

    buzz
     
  2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

    Tallest Skil

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2006
    Location:
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
    #2
    What updated MacBook? What is there to update to?

    Montevina comes out July 14. Wait for that.
     
  3. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

    brn2ski00

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2007
    #3
    I think the OP was referring to the Aluminum MB rumors... which would be sweet.
     
  4. CalmEnvy macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    #4
    Won't see the aluminum MacBook till Montevina is out. Makes no sense to update it now to aluminum then update it again a month later with Monevina.
     
  5. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

    brn2ski00

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2007
    #5
    Why are you so convinced that the new MB will be released right alongside the new processor release?! The MB will remain on its revision cycle and will not stray far from that just because a new processor hit the market.
     
  6. krye macrumors 68000

    krye

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Location:
    USA
    #6
    I doubt it. Wouldn't it make sence to do that before they launched the back to school program and not a week after? After the iPhone price drop, I think Apple has learned not to p.o customers.
     
  7. tchait macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    #7
    I doubt that Apple will release a new Macbook at WWDC, too many other things and only one keynote.
     
  8. Holmes89 macrumors regular

    Holmes89

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Location:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    #8
    I'm with everyone else when I say that the update won't happen until the processor release. I mean that would be the main upgrade and I don't think people realize what this new chip will bring like a new graphics card and WiMax so it's an important chip update so I think they would save an appearance overhaul until they can update the chips
     
  9. CWallace macrumors 603

    CWallace

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Location:
    Seattle, WA
    #9
    Current rumors say late August / early September to coincide with the Back to School period in the US.

    And there has been nothing additional said on the case form factor and materials since AppleInsider's original "going to Al" rumor two months ago.
     

Share This Page