Will the white 3G iPhone be available on Friday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ceehjayem, Jul 8, 2008.

1. ceehjayem macrumors regular

Hey everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard any confirmation that the white 3G iPhone will be available on friday. I've read a few websites that there might be a chance its not available on launch. Anyone know anyone inside Apple or have any information regarding this? Thanks in advance.

2. MacScho macrumors member

apparently people at o2/cpw have said yes... wont really know until friday really

3. The Phazer macrumors 68030

And have also said no.

It is completely unknown at the moment.

Phazer

4. ceehjayem thread starter macrumors regular

Damn this sucks. I hope the white one is released. Thank you guys for your input and hopefully someone can provide a concrete answer. Thanks.

5. Givn2Fly13 macrumors newbie

it would be a pretty bad PR move for Apple to announce 2 colors and launch only 1.
    IMO

6. Babiipiink macrumors member

According to the Apple website, it says to check the site after 9PM to check availability for the next day...I'm guessing they mean colors as well as gigs?! So check Thursday night and see what comes up! I know i will.

7. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

Although I agree, when O2 went online yesterday, at 8AM, with the intention to offer pre-ordering of an iPhone 3G to millions in the UK, 'iPhone 3G 16Gb White' was not an option.

This left me doubtful.

If they won't even offer it to 'existing' iPhone customers, then they are hardly going to offer it to new or existing non-iPhone customers first. :(

R-Fly