Will The Whole Store Be Closed?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nagooya, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Nagooya macrumors 6502

Nagooya

Will the entire store be closed to iPhone purchases only at 6pm? Or can you go in and play with demo iPhones? It'd be fun to play with one, while your buddy waits in line, and then you could switch off!

2. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

I talked to an AT&T store today and they told me everyone would be KICKED OUT at 4:30.

3. chriswheat macrumors regular

I would imagine that even if you wanted to enter the store just to play with the demo, you would need to wait in line. It's possible that they'll only be letting people in 10 at a time (or some number). There was a rumor about 50 at a time for Apple Stores. I imagine AT&T would be less. Other than waiting in line with the rest of us, I don't see any reason why you couldn't come in and play with the phone and not buy it.

4. Nagooya thread starter macrumors 6502

Nagooya

I mean, when the store reopens, and you are still waiting to go in, if you can have your friend save your place, while the people at the front of the line are buying theirs, and you can play with demos. Or is it exclusively opened to certain iPhone buyers at a time?

5. SheriffParker macrumors 6502a

SheriffParker

6. Shrek6446 macrumors member

The apple store by me said that they will kick everyone out and close the gate at 2pm.