Will there be a dedicated Apple Music forum?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Julien, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

I know we have Digital Audio forum but shouldn't :apple:Music have its own detected form? It looks like there will be so much to :apple:Music with Radio and Connect plus the number of users that it needs its own forum. Also it could have sub forums for Connect, Beats Radio,....

2. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

We've got the iCloud and Apple Services forum which is where threads should currently be posted. If :apple:Music takes off and the demand is there it will probably get it's own sub-forum but I'm not sure we will be needing all the others.

3. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I have liked Beats Music since subscribing a few months ago. But my main problem with the service has been finding new items. If it's not listed on the home page, I don't know what else to do.

So I would like to know if we can get a dedicated Apple Music forum. I know how to navigate iTunes mostly, but I'd like a good place will fellow appleholics to figure out new things.

4. SactoGuy18 macrumors 68020

SactoGuy18

I do agree we do need a separate Apple Music forum given the importance of this service to Apple iPhone users.

5. iBighouse macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

I'm looking forward to Beats 1 radio...I think a forum for it would be wonderful.

6. grahamperrin macrumors 601

grahamperrin

Maybe site administrators can create a prefix, applicable to topics.