Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
I hope so...and what I also was wondering how will apple be able to announce everything like iPod Touch and other ipods and new iMacs and maybe even iTV or iPad mini so I just don't know how they will be able to do that since I know the next iPhone will take over an hour showing it off. Unless they have two events.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
No.

Announcements usually don't take that long. It's just a rumor that all the stuff will be announced then. Nothing is confirmed.

Keep all your stuff in one thread rather than making a thread every two seconds when you could've asked this in your first thread.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
Probably, but the odds of you being able to see it live is not good due to bandwidth being choked to death.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I hope so...and what I also was wondering how will apple be able to announce everything like iPod Touch and other ipods and new iMacs and maybe even iTV or iPad mini so I just don't know how they will be able to do that since I know the next iPhone will take over an hour showing it off. Unless they have two events.

My bets:
- iPhone & 8" iPad are keynote
- iPod touch & iMac are incremental updates, so they'll just be silently updated in the store
- iTV is till a ways off.

We'll see!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.