Will there be another iMac release in the fall 2011

Discussion in 'iMac' started by zombierunner, Jan 30, 2011.

  1. zombierunner macrumors 6502a

    zombierunner

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Location:
    England is my city
    #1
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    In addition to the first half update to iMac, will there be another release for iMac in the fall ... I am planning to buy an iMac this year but I don't want to buy something in say march or whenever the new iMacs come and then have apple release a newly designed iMac in October or something ... Should I not buy in the next update and wait till fall or buy in the next update? Thanks
     
  2. simsaladimbamba

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Location:
    located
    #2
    We don't know. Maybe there will be an October update, maybe Apple will wait till January.

    The credos is as always: BUY WHEN YOU NEED, WAIT IF YOU CAN.
     
  3. Staindsoul macrumors 6502

    Staindsoul

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2010
    Location:
    Texas
    #3
    I definitely don't think you should be waiting to buy in anticipation of TWO updates from now. I would wait for upcoming update in a couple of months (hopefully) and buy then.
     

Share This Page