Will there be free apps for gamecenter?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bbhegedus, Sep 8, 2010.

1. bbhegedus macrumors regular

bbhegedus

im a cheap-o and i dont feel like shelling out money for a whole bunch of games on iphone when id rather buy new xbox 360 games. does anyone know if there will be any free iphone apps for game center?

2. shandyman Suspended

probably, some free games might include that functionality. have to wait and see. doubt there would be many, and if any, would not be decent ones. don't be cheap, you'll miss out

3. Meyvn macrumors 6502

Yes, $.99 for games is just so awful. After all, you only paid $2-300 for the iPhone, and Xbox 360 games only cost $60 apiece! Not to mention that Xbox Live *only* charges 10 bucks a month to play games using YOU as the server, which is free on just about every other service in the world. What a deal! Curse that free GameCenter service and their horrendously expensive 99-cent games. How dare iOS developers ask you to pay them for their labors when Microsoft needs that money for a service that costs them virtually nothing!

4. Bandolier macrumors 6502a

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There will always be amazingly cheap jerks in the world.

5. bbhegedus thread starter macrumors regular

bbhegedus

not my fault...i blame my parents.....sucks to be 14, they'll buy my xbox games but not iphone games that they can also use...fml

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

so this isn't really true, is it?

Also, I've been working for the last 16 years of my life (since I was 13) and buying my own stuff. Maybe you should stop complaining about your life where your parents buy you gaming consoles, games, top of the line cellphones (why a 14 year old would need a smartphone is beyond me) and presumably the plan, and start contributing yourself. Believe me, things you purchase with your own money are much better than things someone else buys you.

7. Hydrocity macrumors 6502a

Ya apps dont cost much at all. I will admit, I used to use Installous. But I have a job that pays me close to $300 every 2 weeks, so I buy a 50$ iTunes giftcard every month or two. 50$ out of 600$ isnt much at all considering I am only 16 and dont pay any bills.