will there be.............

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anthonyrp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. anthonyrp, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011

anthonyrp macrumors member

2. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I don't know if we'll see two different iPhones this September. Apple makes a high end product, I can't see them making a low end cell phone. I personally believe that the 16GB iPhone 4 will become the low end phone this fall and we will see a 16 and 32GB iPhone 5.

3. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

With HD video recording and larger file sizes of pictures with the increasing MP count on the cameras they are going to have to up the flash storage to 32/64 at some point.

4. anthonyrp thread starter macrumors member

they wouldn't have to add more flash storage i have a 8 gb iphone still has 3 gbs left and i had have the phone for 2 years now so i think 16/32 gbs is plenty enough

5. Krandor macrumors 6502

My 32gb is full so to me, 16/32 is not enough. I would get a 64 gig model is a heartbeat if available.

6. Interstella5555, Jul 8, 2011

Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

and I have over 100GB of media that won't fit on my phone, so I think clearly it's not. There are a lot of people who actually listen to albums and not crap top forty music who would appreciate the ability to take all our music (like we could on an iPod, go figure) with us.

7. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

Not everyone who doesn't have hoards of media like you only listens to "crap top fourty music." Condescending much? Anyway more storage definitely would be a good thing though. I personally would not need it, but some people (like you for example) might.

8. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

That sounds like the difference between a cell phone that plays music and a music player that, well, plays music. It's nice to have everything at your fingertips but over a month's worth of music does seem a little over-the-top. It sounds like iCloud will be a perfect fit for you.

lol - like the guy who doesn't own a tv: http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-man-constantly-mentioning-he-doesnt-own-a-tel,429/

9. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Just because it's enough for you doesn't mean it's enough for everybody. My itunes library is 200+GB.

10. anthonyrp thread starter macrumors member

get and ipod to lessen to your 100 gb of music the purpose of and iPHONE is to make calls

11. pyro008 macrumors 6502

Wow. Did you really pay a couple hundred for an iphone just to make calls? 1990s cell phones can do the same thing FYI.

12. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

I listen to albums too, and have far more music than my phone can hold, but really, are you away from your computer for so long that 20+ gigs of music is not enough? Also, being condescending about your music makes you seem like a hipster, and no one like a hipster.

13. anthonyrp, Jul 8, 2011

anthonyrp thread starter macrumors member

y you dont make calls on you iphone?:rolleyes:

hmmmmm that's interesting...

14. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Even if you have access to a computer daily why would you bother to pick and choose what songs you want on the iPhones on a regular basis? Much easier just to load all the songs on and forget about picking and choosing. For the work I do it is very important that I have all my songs with me at all times (professional DJ) at the moment I have an external harddrive to bring all my music around.
    He didn't say he doesn't make calls on the iPhone. The iPhone isn't just built to make calls, if I wanted to just make calls I will go to the supermarket and buy a $20 nokia. I buy my iPhone for email, internet, iPod, youtube pretty much everything. If you only use the iPhone for calls than you have missed the point of owning an iPhone entirely.