Will there likely be bug fixes in 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Bowlerguy10, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Bowlerguy10 macrumors 6502

How likely is it that most of our bugs will be fixed in 1.1.3? The various crash issues the music stopping while browsing etc?

2. quicklook2 macrumors 6502

quicklook2

let me dust the crystal ball off........i see many happy ipod touch users.

will they fix some? probably.

will they fix all? maybe.

will people be happy? hard to say.

:eek:

3. Bowlerguy10 thread starter macrumors 6502

Hehehe well I know no one knows for sure but I am just looking for the best guess from the more experienced community members. I just really want stuff to stop crashing all the time.

4. nickster9224 macrumors 6502a

nickster9224

I believe they will take care of Safari crashing when listening to music. and the smart playlist problem. Hopefully we'll see some of the cool features in the iphone 1.1.3 update.

5. Bowlerguy10 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya do any of you guys ever feel like nothing on the touch wouldn't crash on you? I pretty much feel when scrolling or whatever that the app could crash at any minute. Coverflow crashes music crashed on me once safari crashed on me once and while music playing forget it. I think that about sums it up but coverflow is really the biggest annoyance for me.

6. Superperson macrumors newbie

Safari and Youtube always feel a teensy bit volatile.

7. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

On my old iPod (and on my touch), I never ranked the songs, and so for the alarm, I would rank the song that I wanted to wake to at 5 stars and set the alarm to play the "My top rated" playlist. My iPod was always docked into a speaker/charging system at night, so in the morning I would always wake up to that song. I just wish that this ability was available on the touch, it is one of the things that I miss most from my old iPod and hope that is fixed/added in the next update.

8. tony Ramirez macrumors member

or get an ihome and set it to wake to music and just leave the song you want paused at whatever point you want to hear when u wake up.

9. stoutboy1 macrumors regular

stoutboy1

browser problems anyone?

Why is it that my Safari on the touch would browse to the yahoo main page just fine, and now I get Yahoo mobile... How can I get regular Yahoo back? Mobile sucks:mad:

10. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

Let me look in the Apple Rule Book:

-Updates:
    -Section 3
    -Paragraph 2

"There is always 'Bug Fixes', always...."

Whether or not they actually have any effect what so ever on the bugs themselves is an entirely different matter.
    There's a bug in Clock as well
    If you set a timer to go make the iPod go to sleep when the count down is up and then navigate away from the clock. It automatically goes back to making a sound after the timer is up.
    Useless...

~Dray