Will they deliver iPhone 6 to work?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Udh20skier, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Udh20skier macrumors member

If I preorder the iphone....since I wont be home on the 19th, will they deliver it to my office or just our home address? Every other yr Ive waited in line.

2. Udh20skier thread starter macrumors member

3. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

When you buy/pre-order it, put in your work address when they ask for shipping location.

4. madsci954 macrumors 68030

If it's a contract phone, it will be delivered to the account holders address. If not, they will deliver to whatever delivery address you give them. I would check with your employer to make sure it's okay first, some places may not allow personal deliveries.

5. bransoj macrumors 6502a

When i bought my iPhone 5 to be delivered on launch day i had it delivered to work. I was actually off but out all day so reception at work signed for it then emailed me to say it had arrived and i called in to get it when passing later in the day. Worked a treat!

6. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

I called verizon and they said if you call them to place the order, they can switch it to your work address.

7. dave420 macrumors 65816

What is your carrier? With AT&T in previous years I have updated my billing address to be my work address on my AT&T account. You still may have a chance to do that if you update it now.
    With AT&T it can be tricky to have the phone shipped to an address other than the account billing address. Sometimes Apple is more willing to ship to an alternate address, but they might not always allow it. And it can depend on payment method used whether an exception can be made.

8. Udh20skier thread starter macrumors member

Yep at&t and im good to go with package deliveries at work. Will update at&t info, billing info, c card info, apple info. Thanks!

9. dauby88 macrumors member

My AT&T iPhones ordered via Apple.com always have to be shipped to the billing address on the AT&T account. I just call Apple a few hours later and ask them to change the shipping address.

10. Gooberton macrumors 65816

iPhone work delivery

Hey guys how can I get my iphone delivered to work. I'm scared if I make it my shipping/billing address the card won't go through cause it won't match