Will they have screen protectors in store tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Eeko, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Eeko macrumors regular

Spigen messed up and lost my order.Anybody know of a retailer that will have a decent screen protector for sale tomorrow?

2. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

God I hate Spigen! I ordered my screen protectors direct from their website last Friday with priority shipping and I still have nothing. I emailed them four times and they have not responded at all. This is the last time I'm ever shopping from them again.

So I certainly hope there are screen protectors in store tomorrow because I plan on dropping into an Apple Store to pick up a silicon case (hoping those are in stock as well!).

3. neoJeets macrumors newbie

Yeah, ditto. I ordered an "In Stock" case and screen protectors from Spigen last week and it took them almost week just to respond to my emails. They gave me a shipping number that works but it looks like they just started the shipping process yesterday and it hasn't even moved yet.:mad:

4. bobright macrumors 601

I always use screen protectors but with this curved panel don't know how it's going to work. Swiping from the edge e.g. using Safaris forward and back will probably not feel right. It looks like I'm going to ditch it this year.

5. Texxy macrumors 6502

Texxy

So strange I just posted a thread stating Power Support is taking pre-orders and ships October but apparently you say its out now. Can anyone confirm in store? Gonna order now and pickup!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1783640

6. Eeko thread starter macrumors regular

It seems that Best Buy has the Zagg glass screen protector in store. I've heard good things about it and I've always wanted to try a glass protector. Any thoughts?

7. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

Oh god, great find! Although I thought Power Support said they were going to release theirs later??

It's not my preferred type screen protector either, but its also Power Support, my preferred screen protector manufacturer! Screw Spigen!

That's exactly what I did just now! Woohoo! :D:cool: